Friday 22 December 2017

Chocolate Baroque Christmas

Hi everyone.

This is the last of my Christmas cards for this year. Hope you enjoy.



The background of this was done with Brushos and when dry, over-stamped with the baubles  and the corners, which were then embossed.  I then cut an aperture and mounted it onto a white card base  with a slightly smaller aperture.
The message is mounted onto the inside of the card.




The robins have their decs. too. They are the same baubles as the previous card but cut out and raised slightly when mounted.


 
This was one of my favourite cards I made. I made a Distress ink background, stamped and embossed the scene and added some silver foiling. It was much prettier than the photo shows.
 
Anyhow, wishing you all a very happy Christmas and a happy 2018.
Best wishes
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole