Thursday 7 December 2017




Chocolate Baroque Christmas cards

Hello to anyone reading my blog.

Now that we are into December I am willing to 'throw' myself into Christmas preparations and as usual , will be trying  to get my Christmas cards completed and sent!

I did have a bit of a head start with ideas,  as I did some samples for Chocolate Baroque for a Hochanda show in August. Far too early for me to be thinking about Christmas, but I understand why it has to be done.
Once these were done I put Christmas on the back burner again, so I'm still behind with my cards. No change there then.

So today I thought I would show you a couple of the cards I made for the show.




It had to be a heart shape with this saying. Although this heart is cut from card, the design fits onto a 15cm.  wooden Artcuts heart and makes a lovely wall hanging .
Stamps used: New England Winter (house)
                       Reindeer Landscape (silver decorations)
                       Let's Go Festive (words)





My second card uses a tree design stamped in a circle. I think it makes a lovely star design. It is silver embossed onto a craft card and the edging is silver embossing powder too.

Stamps used: New England Winter (tree)
                       Lets Go Festive words

                      Thanks for visiting. I'll post some more Christmas cards soon, hopefully.
                                                                     Bye for now
                                                                         Carole

1 comment:

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole