Sunday 23 July 2017

A card for a man




Hello.
Just a very quick post as I have not done anything on my blog for ages.

I have been very busy stamping and having lots of fun as I had a lovely surprise recently.
Watch this space.

 I made a card for my brother- in- law recently and it's the first man's card I have made for ages.
It really made a change. As he lives in London the image was very appropriate too.



I was looking in my box of bits, I have one suitable for male and one for female cards, and found this lovely Crafty Individuals image and an embossed metal piece which had been coloured with alcohol inks. This must have been done an age ago as I haven't touched them for a while. Must get them and the metal out again!

I used the same embossing folder on the card and scuffed it. Then, as you can see , it was just layered up with coordinating colours.
Quick and easy and I was quite pleased with the way it all went together. Did help that I had the main pieces already made of course.

Must dash.
Happy crafting
Carole



2 comments:

  1. Great card Carole and love the texture. Looking forward to hearing your news. Is it a new DT post?!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card for a guy...like your layout and interest.
    tfs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole