Sunday 19 March 2017

Stampendous - Laurel Burch designs


More Stampendous Laurel Burch designs


Hello.
Where does time go? I can't believe that it is over a month since my last post!
Hope you are all well.

I have been enjoying  my new Stampendous stamps as I really love these Laurel Burch designs and all her art work.

After getting excited by the single cat with bird, I have since tried the cat background and lady.
Here are a few of the cards I have made already.


                                    Love this background stamp, with all the happy little faces!




Laurel Burch's work was very distinctive because of the very bright colours she used on her designs.

 
This one has been mounted onto a Brusho background.
 
 
 
The Lady's  head is called Soul Tears.

The sample below was stamped and silver embossed onto a 15cm. Artcuts  heart, which was painted black. I wanted to colour her with pearlescent colours, so not quite as vibrant as the other sample, but I was pleased with how it turned out.
 


Hope you have enjoyed these projects and thank you for visiting.
Must finish now.
Happy crafting
Bye.
Carole

1 comment:

  1. Love them all but my favourite is the heart. Right up my street. Hope you are keeping well. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole