Tuesday 22 March 2016

Vintage Magenta




Hello all.

Just a quick post to show you a card I found in my stash recently, which I had completely forgotten about.
I was tidying my stuff, yes it does happen very occasionally, when I came across  a  card I made with a Magenta stamp I bought years ago and had forgotten about.

I really like this stamp as it has a medieval feel about it, I think. Have no idea what the stamp is called as all the writing has faded, but I overlaid it on a Cover -a-card stamp (Impression Obsession), which I thought fitted the style quite well.




Hope you have a good week and thanks for visiting.
Bye for now.
                                 
                                                                          Carole



1 comment:

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole