Sunday 13 September 2015

Fairy Heart



Hello to anyone reading this.
Hope your day is good.

Well, today I have couple of samples  using a stamp which I would normally shy away from, a fairy!! For anyone  who knows me, you will know that this is VERY unusual for me.

I was asked to try it for a new kit that is being launched by Artcuts at the Kirsty Allsop Handmade show at Hampton Court, in September. But shock horror!!!, I found that I got carried away 'playing' with it afterwards.

Even my mother commented that, "for someone who doesn't like fairy stamps, you seem to be doing alright with your samples". So that was nice to hear.

But, I have to admit, I have enjoyed working with this stamp.


It is a Lavinia fairy called Giselle,  and in this first sample I have used it in conjunction with a Chocolate Baroque  stamp called Fantastic Florals, as the background.
 The tiny butterflies are Artcuts embellishment butterflies, coloured and glittered.





 
 
 
I like the fact that you can use part of the stamp and she still looks good. So she fits on the smaller heart too.
 
I have also used her with a Hobby Art  daisy stamp on the background.
I will show you this next time as I haven't managed a photo of it yet.
 
Hope you visit again soon
Best wishes
Carole
 
 
 
 
 

,

1 comment:

  1. Carole.............Fairies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am surprised, as I was surprised seeing her on my gorgeous card you gave me last week!! Love these hearts, so pretty. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole