Monday 22 December 2014

Christmas


Hello to anyone who is reading my blog and a Happy Christmas to you.

I have actually made some Christmas cards again this year.
I usually leave it so late that I just don't get them finished!

I bought a lovely Stampendous stamp which is suitable for winter birthdays and Christmas. I found it could be a robin or a blue tit or any other little bird actually.
One of the cards was coloured to look like a long tailed tit.
I think it's a very pretty stamp and have enjoyed using it.





This one was stamped onto a wooden laser cut bauble, by Artcuts. It could be taken off the card to hang as a decoration as there was a message stamped underneath as well.
On the back I stamped a lovely Christmas verse from Hobby Art.






 
 
The delicate shimmer on the cards was created with a Wink of Stella clear pen, from Hobby Art.
 
Best wishes to you all for 2015.
Carole

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carole, Gorgeous stamp and very useful, from Robins to Tits, or even to Sparrows! Have a wonderful Christmas anD will catch up with you next year! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole