Saturday 7 September 2013

Wedding Card

Die Cuts

Hello.

 Today I would like to show you a wedding card that I made  for a friend recently.




I have used a die cut from Spellbinder for the background and the flowers are from  Heartfelt Creations.




The flowers are stamped first and then die cut, which is great. There are so many different flower shapes, in the Heartfelt creation stamps/dies, that it was a very difficult decision as to which I preferred.


This is quite an unusual card for me to make, as I rarely do die cutting,but I always enjoy the finished result. Must do some more in a similar style!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Carole, great card. Very different for you! I have this background. Was desperate to get it and have only used it twice!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carole, this is a beautiful card. Lina x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole