Friday 9 August 2013

Card layouts




                                            
 Is it just me or are there others of you out there who have difficulty deciding on layouts for cards.

When I made this card using the lovely Crafty Individuals stamp, I spent ages trying to decide which layout I liked the best. This was even before I  had to make a decision as to where to put the words!!
 I find it useful to take a photo of each layout and then look at them altogether on the screen. This seems to clarify it for me. Although I did think that each one had its merits.




 
I liked the colours on this card , I used Peacock feathers  and Mustard seed Distress inks, blended together. The die cuts are Marianne D and Spellbinder.
The background stamp was an Artemio stamp.






Have a good day and thanks for looking.
 
Carole




No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole