Saturday 11 May 2013

Card for a friend

 
 
Hello.
 
 Thought I would show you a card I made with the IndigoBlu  stamp that I used  on one calendar page. I think this is such a pretty stamp. It reminds me of an illustration that was in a book I had as a child.
 
The die cut tulips by Crafts Too work perfectly with it.
I have attached them to the front so that it is slightly bowed. The card will stand up like that , but I stuck a triangle shaped tab to the back as a stand. It is less likely to fall over then. You do, however, need a box to put it in rather than an envelope, so the tulips don't get squashed!
 
 
 
The embossing folder and die cut centre are both by Sizzix.
 
All the items in the project can be bought at The Craft Barn.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carole, I too can remember pictures like this in books. There was always very little colour. Love the tulips, they compliment perfectly. I would like to be your first follower! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole