Monday 15 April 2013

October November December

Hello again.

 Hope you have enjoyed looking at my calendar. Today I have the final months to show you.





October : An owl had to appear somewhere in my calendar! I just love this IndigoBlu stamp, it's such a beautiful illustration of a Tawny owl , I think. There is a wax resist technique on the background of both of them. Unfortunately, it is difficult to see in the photo, but it is a leafy effect, made with a couple of leaf masks.

 
 


November: This page was made with a napkin that Barbara, one of our group, kindly brought in for us all to use. The colours on it were lovely, really autumnal. I stuck it onto card first and let it dry , then cut the squirrel out. The background was another section of the design, which I stuck directly onto the calendar page.
 
 
 


December: Two different pages again. The top sample is the pretty Woodware robin stamp on a Marianne D die cut shape. The bottom page is made from another napkin, that Jan brought for us to use.  Several of us are cat lovers so this worked well for us and was cute for the December page.
 
 
So that's the whole year . I hope you have enjoyed looking at the pages as much as I did making them. My mind is already buzzing, trying to decide what I will make for 2014. So many lovely stamps around , it will be a difficult decision!
 Bye for now.

Thanks for visiting.
 Carole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole