Wednesday 27 March 2013

2013 Calendar pages

I made my calendar for 2013 with a group of lovely ladies, that I have known for three years.  We enjoyed meeting each week, and it kept me on my toes, thinking of new projects for each session. Unfortunately, we have been unable to get together recently, and I think we are all missing our craft evening.

I used a variety of stamps, dies and techniques, with a simple layout .

January
Stamps used: Impression Obsession Cover a Card with a Katzelkraft Cat stamp. Distress inks: Weathered wood,Faded jeans, Mustard seed and Marmalade. Love these colours together.

February
Kanban trees .
March
Hobby Art Daffodils with a Memory Box border.                            

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous calendar Carole and like the stamps you've used on these pages. I'm sure you all enjoyed making these together. Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole